As a customer of Formosa Plastics, we provide you with diverse online tools and documentation that helps you manage virtually all of your business transactions with us -- quickly and accurately:
These tools help you manage almost every aspect of your product purchase -- from purchase decision to initial order to final product delivery.
1. Customer E-Business Service Center provides you with your:
2. US FDA Food Packaging and EU Food Contact Certifications are available for our products that are suitable for use in food packaging and contact applications.
3. REACH Registrations provide commonly requested documents such as the general REACH Statement and SVHC Product Declaration Letter.
4. Other Commonly Requested Product Declarations are available for BPA, phthalates, Prop 65, RoHS and several other materials and constituents.
5. ISO Registration Certificates are available to attest to our sites' conformance with requirements to both ISO 9000 quality management systems and ISO 14001 environmental management systems.
The Atlantic hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30 each year. The lastest information is posted on the National Weather Service's National Hurricane Center website, http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/index.shtml.
Our General Sales Terms And Conditions document (PDF) has been updated.
These are but a few examples of how You expect more. And Formosa delivers.®
Everything we do is focused on providing consistent, quality products and dependable, outstanding service. This extends from our ISO certifications, high degree of vertical integration and ongoing capital investment in new plants and equipment to the introduction of new products and process technologies.